[Mb-civic] Fw: Leonard Peltier Transferred to Terre Haute - IMMEDI ATE ACTION REQUESTED

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Fri Jul 1 22:27:56 PDT 2005

mine was brief-sent out today:

RE: LEONARD PELTIER;

BRING THIS MAN TO TRIAL BECAUSE OF NEW EVIDENCE.
STOP THE SUPPRESSION OF HIS RIGHTS AS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN.

PROVIDE AN INDEPENDENT COUNSEL TO LOOK INTO ALLEGATIONS AND FBI
MISTREATMENTS-NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Lyle Kekahi K'ang, MBA/IM

#####################################

What others should know about this moving of prisoners is that it is an atrocitious act and punishment to the families of those incarcerated.

Most of the ethnic population in prison today are blacks, latinos, mexicans-only by sensitive understanding and popular outrage will this ever come to light. Forget about Congress doing something...it is in our hands to 'fight for the oppressed', never mind his guilt or not, it is this moving thing that has got to stop.

Keep the prisoners in the States and let the States take care of them. Get the Federal level out of this-the moving of prisoners is a total hardship on the families-99.99% of the time, the families are innocent but the federal government is now creating future felons by their attitudes and erroneous tactical plans.

Will our government ever grow up and stop this senseless incarcirations and moving them from State to State? ONLY IF THE PEOPLE BRING IT TO LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PELTIER'S lawyers need to band with the ACLU-The ACLU needs to go after this ONE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is tearing our fabric apart, even further...must I say it again, it's not the brown man, red man, yellow man, and black man that need to be corralled, the 'white man' has free rein and he is creating havoc on other people's kids-

Why???? Is He So Afraid?????

He does this throughout the World!!!!!!!!!!! He's buying guns because he's afraid he's going to be attacked. He bombs first, asks stupid questions later...

You have got to understand the American Indian-they are not filthy people. They are very family oriented and wish to prosper and live their lives according to their historical, religious and spiritual leadership.

Remember the GatlinG Gun was created, manufactured, and sold to the Army for the soul purpose of irradicating this brown-skinned beast. Beastly acts were created by the British as they skinned the savages while still alive-thus red skin. Don't believe the movies-Indians are cool people, really smart and a loving people.

They are your brothers and sisters, just as the African Nation is...IF you don't take care of them-their children, their prosperity, YOU will answer to those people whom you offend-I'll be there as a witness.

Never in my life have I ever witnessed a more cruel people than the WHITE MAN of which I AM 50%. My other 50% tells me so...so, you 100%er's have no clue-unless you are endowed with that special calling from a God you call your own which giveth you the eyes to see and the heart to feel, grow and realize, your sensitive touch.

There is a reason to be sensitive-to cry out again....never mind how WE failed the sixties-WE have experiences that are crucial now for successful integration and collapse of old regimes.

PASS THE Baton-steady-pass, careful-GOOD! Life is worth ALL of this-SEE YOU IN THE EVERLASTING GLOW OF ETERNITY MY FRIEND-MY TRUE FRIENDS!!!!

I GO SOON TO WITNESS-TO BEAR FRUITS AND COME AGAIN INTO MANY DIFFERENT WORLD'S, HERETOFORE CREATED...may I see your bright face again...

FREE YOURSELF-CRY OUT ABOUT WHO THEY'RE INCARCERATING WITH EVER GROWING NUMBERS!!!!

YOU BELIEVE IN GOD-
GOD WOMAN,
GOD MAN,
GOD THE FATHER-

SUPREME CREATOR OF THIS UNIVERSE, UNIVERSES PAST AND OTHERS TO FOLLOW-YOU WILL LIVE ON-

MAKE THIS YOUR LAST STAND!!!!!

Peace and LOVE,

Lyle Kekahi K'ang, MBA/IM
http://silomanagement.blogspot.com/

-- "Barbara Siomos" <barbarasiomos38 at msn.com> wrote:
Please anyone who cares (I know you do Lyle), read the enclosed attachment regarding Leonard Peltier who was transferred unexpectedly and thrown in the hole as is common with transferees. Telephone numbers are enclosed that is best to use to inquire politely.  Leonard's office defense committee e-mail is info at leonardpeltier.org

When you call the Bureau of Prisons re: ideas in attached please be kind and brief it does not help Leonard to be nasty towards those at prison even though we truly are.

Thanks with tears,
barbara