[Mb-civic] michael wants you to see this.

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Mon Jan 31 20:39:43 PST 2005

Re:  michael wants you to see this.

======
michael thought you would like this site.

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/013105W.shtml

ApplyRefer v2.3
========

Yep.  That's it in a nutshell.  One big keg of gunpowder with your average
Joe sitting on top of it paying for it all with our taxes and not enough
foot soldiers to yet fully and responsibly enforce Global Domination.

It's always refreshing to see it in print.  Makes me want to barf that one
doesn't see it that often (EVER) on the front page of the NY Times, LA
Times, Washington Post, Etc, which basically puts mainstream American Media
in the same nutshell, but refreshing nevertheless.

I'm going to go count my pennies now to see if I can get enough for a pack
of Bugler.  Global Domination will have to wait a while until I get some
smokes...

Doesn't it make you want to tear your hair out that we are actually
literally led by such demonic parasites in the land of the Free and the home
of the Brave...?

One can only hope so.

Lemme see here now, we got the American Media, the American Military, the
American Government, and the American Corporations, among others, working
feverishly to undo anything and everything that *really* has anything to do
with any kind of "original concept" of Freedom, Rights, Equality, Taxation
With Representation, and Justice, Etc.

What a bunch of normal everyday ordinary chickensh*ts.

And The Solution to win back control of our own Destiny
is.........................?

Cheeseburger

- One more time for the peanut gallery:

"And so you have just re-elected some of the biggest scum we have ever seen
into the Presidency, for another dismal 4 Years, and rattled off a litany of
reasons, anti-Gay, anti-Abortion, anti-Democrat, anti-Welfare, anti-Food
Stamps, anti-Just About Everything, which is basically the Standard
Republican Party Platform..."

"Yes, yes we did, and we're damn proud of it..."

"And I know you don't read political books, are on the Internet, or receive
unbiased reporting about all this, so where again did you hear it..?"

"Oh, it was the sermon the priest preached to us in Church the Sunday before
the Tuesday of the Presidential Elections..."

"And you're happy about that...?"

"Yes, yes we are..."

"But don't you realize you just sold out not only the Future of America but
the Future of your own children to come...?"

"Have you been saved..?  Do you know Jesus..?  You need to go to Church...
I can tell that you haven't been asking Jesus to forgive you of your sins...
Your life will be a lot better, Cheeseburger, if you only confess your many
sins to God and become one with the Church again....."

"Thanks for the information.  How old are you..?"

"27."

"Do you realize that before you were born, I had already read the Bible 4
times from front to back, had the best Bible scholars available teach me
various intricacies, and probably know more about the Bible, God, and Jesus
than you ever will...?"

"If you want, I will pray with you here by your pickup, Cheeseburger..."

"Do you know what PNAC is..?  Have you ever heard of PNAC..?"

"Well, I'm not sure, I think my wife got some from the supermarket, but it
went bad, so we threw it out..."

"I'm going to go to work back on my carbeurator now, ok...?"

"Ok, Cheeseburger, I'm glad we get chances like this to talk now and then, I
can tell it is God sending me to you to save the soul of an ignorant
unrepentant athiest loser like yourself...."

"Uh, yes, yes, I'm glad too...  See you later..."

"Later..."