[Mb-civic] Ashcroft

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Jan 28 23:21:23 PST 2005

Re:  Ashcroft

The 1st.  The 9th.  And the 12th letters of the Alphabet.

O. I. L.

In certain numerologies, 1 plus 9 plus 12.  Which is 4.  A house.

The House Of Oil.

Although not ALL Americans "have abused their privilege of succe$$", the
Arabs, Terrorists, whomever, are not only mad at those at The Top Of America
who have directly caused such acts for a long time now, but are mad at ALL
Americans, as are others mad at us as well.

We didn't do it.  We weren't there.  We can prove it.

We are, however, some of us, guilty of consuming lavish products and living
a life well above an actual majority of the world's human beings.

But we've been doing that for forever it seems.  We thought it was called
prosperity.

And although the world may be mad at ALL of us, it is not ALL of us who have
caused the ruination and deaths of so many on so many sides including even
our own.

It is the people at The Top that your quarrel is with.  If you expect
everyone in America to begin burning cleaner fuels, consuming less and less
lavish goods, and beginning to lead a life closer to the lower level of a
majority of the world's human beings, hey, it just ain't gonna happen,
unless these guys at The Top blow it all and it happens as a an ironic
result, which is probably what is going to happen.

The attitude of the people at The Top is basically that we don't give a crap
about any of you.

The more you bomb America or resist in Iraq or whatever, the more it gives
us an excuse to do something relatively simple like take over all the oil
fields in The Middle East one by one, which we didn't need a continuing
excuse to do, as that was our plan to begin with.

We don't care how many of you, how many of our American soldiers, or how
many of our mainland citizens die, we're going to secure The Middle East OIL
flow, and face it, you just can't stop us and we really don't give a f*ck
how many of our regular ordinary soldiers or civilians you kill as we have
security out the *ss around ourselves.

We have the Technology, we have the Weaponry, we have the Government which
can reinstate a simple Draft if we begin to run out of troops.

However, again, we have the Technology.

We have jets, we have ground troops, tanks, missiles, all kinds of neat
stuff, we have satellites that can read the date on a dime, we have machines
that can fry the water under your skin or make you think Allah is coming to
eat you.

We own you.  Face it.  We are gods.  We rule Earth.  You cannot stop us.
You will be assimilated.  Shoot all our peasants you want.  That only gives
us more justification for raping the hell out of each and every one of you.
This is a simple business deal.  Us and our boys are taking over The Middle
East.  If you don't like it, go screw yourself.

And THAT is basically how they think at The Top of the movers and shakers in
America.

It is NOT how most Americans think.

Please.  Stop killing our peasants.  We can't stop them from killing yours.
You are under attack from Rome.  We are merely citizens of the Empire, and
twice as scared as you (well, some of us), even though twice (more) as many
of you are dying.

So......    That being said, I can only relate the simple fact that if
anyone tells you that things are going to get better anytime soon in The
Middle East and the USA is going to pull out like in Vietnam or something,
or stop going from country to country and absorbing as much real estate etc
along the way as we go, they're late for they're thorazine shots.

All in all, God help us all, obviously nobody else is going to.

Revolution..?  Sorry, there's too many video games out to ever really get a
revolution going around here, so unless someone can single out each and
every one of the Top People who are Initially Responsible For All The Death
Wars And Bullsh*t, and indict them and prosecute them, and imprison them,
which is not likely going to happen anytime soon as that entails a majority
of our government and corporations doing the bad stuff, then we will remain
prisoners in our own hell here in America with all the world hating all of
us and we still having to pay for it all with all our taxes and we don't
even get to see any bloody bodies on the telly.

I want my money back.

Again, if you're in Iran, turn off the gas, close the windows, let the dog
out, get the mule, pack your family on it, tell your neighbors you are going
to be an English teacher in France, change your name to Edna, and leave,
now.   You can always go back if you're wrong.

Or you can stay and face the greatest military arsenal ever assembled on the
face of the Earth.

Ashcroft..?   Puppet mush in a giant blender.

We're watching "Middle Easterners" go a little wacky right about now and for
a while and for a while to come.  You're right, though, Ashcroft etc etc
etc, this is just the BEGINNING of what is to come domestically on mainland
America.

The Final Deal.

Hey, what's a few hundred thousands of bodies between friends and your
continuing ability to maneuver unmonitored in a land that is at least good
at faking Freedom...

                          (fade into black and eerie music........)

Orson Welles voice:  "Yes, Hersh, for all I know you just might be right.
It might very well be a Cult.  And the more bodies, spirits, minds, hearts
and lives they sacrifice to the god(s) of it, the more power they accrue on
this earth."

Brrrr......  Sounds like something familiar I once heard somewhere.
LOL.........

What was it that Anthony Perkins said in "Psycho"..?  Ah, ok, "we all go a
little crazy sometimes".

On some people that Crazy switch is stuck on perpetually 24 hours a day and
they control the greatest military power ever known on earth.

Greed, Oil, Power, Death.  A great study in vocabulary.

If you find a simple solution to that simple problem other than suggesting
all Americans turn in their junior G-man badges and cut down on electricity,
water and saunas and take back their government, corporations, media and
country from the psychotics who have run it into the ground while they are
basic prisoners of a much more intricate exercise in control, power,
authority and economic slavery here domestically as you're getting the crap
bombed out of you over there, please email me and I will look into it.

Thank you.

Cheeseburger

- "The stars, Gillian...  Ask the stars......."