[Mb-civic] HELP

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Fri Jan 28 14:45:05 PST 2005

I want somebody to help me please
respectfully everyone goes on and on about liberal causes
and we see postings in the civics group about the tragedies in Iran under the muslim extremists;
the case of this young man ( babak ) was nothing i was looking for but i cant turn my back;
there are people in these groups, some of them ministers of the shah? etc; a person like that; influential, affluent; informed about the in and outs of immigration issues ( regarding which i am in way in over my head )
it seems to me you could save this boy in a heart beat if you wanted to
you post about outrages in iran and talk about what flower children you are and say " peace " etc
help me help this boy please

mr shahs minister; if nothing else you could find this boy a sponsor; he is danger of being overtaken and executed
were i man of means i wouldnt bother anyone
forgive my forwardness but i dont want to stand by and watch this boy die
?
so far one person out of both groups gave the boy $500
( which is greatly appreciated )
and a great deal of you are quite affluent and influential
in the name of jesus buddah allah the great spirit etc
please please please
help me help this boy
that is what being a liberal or a flower child etc is really about, isnt it?

if only to arrange a sponsor in a convenient country?
please somebody in gods name help me
the iranians who are part of this group and post pictures about the attrocities?
I have nothing to gain from this plea but help for this boy and perhaps regretably your emnity
i dont know what else to do and i feel his life is in increasing danger
come on please help him; im begging
help me help this boy

richard haase