[Mb-civic] Digging Into Seymour Hersh

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu Jan 27 13:35:39 PST 2005

Re:  Digging Into Seymour Hersh

Max Boot wrote:

======
OK, anyone can make a mistake, but all of Hersh's errors run in one
direction: toward making the U.S. government look bad.
======

Ok, look, Max, if I ever make it back to LA, do your best to stay out of my
face.

The U.S. Government needs no help at all from Seymour Hersh to "Look Bad".
It can manage that all by itself.

It has for CENTURIES.  At the cost of MILLIONS of lives, American and
otherwise.

And any inaccurate speculations? on the behalf of Hersh are always welcome
in my corner, as his speculations are normally going to wind up being just
the tip of the iceberg  of the True Reality that remains Purposesly Hidden
from any enquiring minds left in the American Public.

At least Hersh is out there doing something worthwhile while you're sitting
in your office sipping moca choca cappucino or something wishing the "right
wing" would just end all this silly "left wing" nonsense once and for all
and be done with it.

Don't worry, with troublesome "inaccurate" people like Hersh out of the way,
your wish is getting closer and closer to reality every day.

I take exceptional note at your "pooh poohing" of such Realities (and their
very real powers) as the "military industrial complex" and the
"neoconservatives" as being merely non-sequitor "boogeymen" spoken only to
children by their demented left-wing parents in forgotten fairy tales late
at night.

We have, are, and will continue to pay the price for these inconsequential
non-entities that delusional Americans only use to frighten their children
into unnecessary nightmares, long after you are gone, Max.

I also take note at your use of the word "nefarious", a word which is now
obviously circling the globe and entering the collective consciousness, and
not owing its allegiance nor essence to any mild semblance of the "left
wing".

It's too bad you are not yet worldly enough to realize that it is more than
mere vocabulary, but approached entity long long ago.

All it desires and needs now is Form, which people like you are more than
happy to give it.

Your desire for the "Media to recover from the paranoid style of the 1960's"
has basically already come true.  We get to listen to people like you who
dole out slop as a right wing lackey as if it is going out of style and your
master is religiously petting your erogenous zone fluently.

If only your concept of reality were as fluent and not as biased as your
master's, the American Public would at least have something better to
educate themselves with, rather than having to learn the entire right wing
goose-stepping routine all over again.

Enjoy your cappucino, Max, the left wing paid for it with their lives, all
over the world.