[Mb-civic] FWD: Gore Vidal on Bush's Inaugural Address: "The Most Un-American Speech I've Ever Heard"

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Wed Jan 26 13:35:42 PST 2005

Re:  FWD: Gore Vidal on Bush's Inaugural Address: "The Most Un-American
Speech I've Ever Heard"

http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=05/01/25/1458238&mode=thread&tid=
25#transcript

Yes, definitely, one of the best reads in a long time.  America's past,
present, and future in a nutshell.

He covers the economic disaster we're adopting as normal life and then
spreads his wings to the insanity of this government and adds a taste of the
dead bodies which nobody in America appears to notice anymore then calls the
Media basically what it is, a useless pawn of dictators inbetween
commercials.  Worth the 2 minutes it takes to read.