[Mb-civic] Johnny Carson

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Mon Jan 24 10:00:22 PST 2005

I agree Harry.... Johnny Carson was the best... I remember him BEFORE
the Tonight Show (ha ha shows my age :-)) on a contestant quiz show type
of tv spot. He was soo funny then as well, ad-libbed and had people
laughing really hard with his humor.
A gentle man... RIP Johnny... :-)

peace,
barbara
>From: "Harold Sifton" <harry.sifton at sympatico.ca>
>To: "MB Civic"

Johnny Carson, just a great guy, and loved by all!

http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/2005/01/23/carson-dead050123.html

He was the best. A good kinda crazy, when watching him at night, his
humour made you feel good, and in doing so made you feel that all was
right in the world. He took you through the 60's, the 70's and the 80's,
made you laugh in the face of all our daily troubles. A Good Man !

My condolences to his family and friends.

Love and Peace

Harold