[Mb-civic] FW: Interview with the Daily Telegraph...

Golsorkhi grgolsorkhi at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 24 08:22:37 PST 2005

------ Forwarded Message
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 19:27:45 -0700 (MST)
To: grgolsorkhi at earthlink.net
Subject: Interview with the Daily Telegraph...

..Mr. Pahlavi says that the rising against the regime must come
from within. He looks to the Ukraine or Yugoslavia as a model and
rejects comparisons with Iraq: "Iran has a different history,
polity, totally different scenarios. Our society is more
dynamic and capable. We don't need teachers from American
universities to come and teach us about democracy."

-=-

Excerpts from Reza Pahlavi's interview with the Daily Telegraph:

January 22, 2005:

http://www.rezapahlavi.org/articles/dt12205.html

Please forward the above information to friends and family.

RP Secretariat