[Mb-civic] Canadian killed in Ohio, for no reason other than being there at the wrong time.

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 23 17:12:54 PST 2005

A Canadian was just killed in Ohio by an angry man with a "gun". She was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2005/01/23/ohio-shooting050123.html
America is not a safe place any more, and I'm not talking about terrorists, just assholes, criminals, freaked out people who have access to guns.
America's real enemy is itself !! If Bush wants to spread liberty and freedom, he should start in his own backyard!!

Later, H

PS The troubles of America's culture are now the troubles of the world. Will we someday have to send the UN into America to sort things out?