[Mb-civic] Power Corupts

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Fri Jan 21 16:02:05 PST 2005

harry i think bush is the front man
like on the general electric theater
i think he barely knows where he is as did ronald regan
( another spokesperson ) barely know where he was
now the remnants of the nixon crew who i think are really running things eg dad rumsfeld cheney etc
now theyre highly nasty
what is really frightening as i said to my wife
is that many people have been fooled
and actually believe the right wing propaganda