[Mb-civic] FW: Statement from Pentagon Spokesman Lawrence DiRita onLatest Seymour Hersh Article

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jan 17 13:12:11 PST 2005

I tend to believe that Bush & the boys do have Iran in the crosshairs with
precision strikes on nuclear sites, whether Hersh is right or wrong. He
might not be right on the precise meetings & other details( but then again
maybe he is) but that doesn't really matter if the overall plan is for our
war monger leaders to attack regardless of how the plan is devised. If we do
go into Iran the mother of all battles will begin.

Peace
Robin