[Mb-civic] Richard-The 'A's have it!

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Fri Jan 14 09:00:16 PST 2005

i AM SO FAR AHEAD OF YOU MR BARAKA
lol

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alexander Harper
  To: mb-civic at islandlists.com
  Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 9:56 AM
  Subject: Re: [Mb-civic] Richard-The 'A's have it!

  There must be a money launderers' website somewhere that you could search for angels on. Try Google. I can visualize "Alice in Wonderland: The Musical - Brought to you by the Medellin Cartel." Actually there has been a bit of a furore in the UK about funny money financing films, shows etc. They tried to change the law but then no one would have wanted to make films in the UK anymore so as far as I know the Russian mafia is probably still making a sterling contribution to British cultural life. Nazdrovia.

  AL Baraka