[Mb-civic] Richard-The 'A's have it!

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Thu Jan 13 20:45:12 PST 2005

CIA covert organization needs to get it's play money from somewhere-it can't go to Congress and introduce a bill for its budget.

So, the CIA spreads 'crack' in S.E. Los Angeles that's one.
There are Many more opportunities-we don't even know about:
Our U.S. government is untidy, corrupt and scary. Where did we go wrong? When did we stray from the 'founding-father's' vision?

Lyle K'ang,
~~Enterprise Insights: Advanced Tools for Business Communications!~~
http://www.SiloManagement.com

Please note: message attached