[Mb-civic] An Important Article!!! Michael

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jan 13 18:22:33 PST 2005

i gotta tell you guys though
i know frank rich has now become a much heralded liberal journalist etc ( im
a liberal so i think liberal is a good word )
but i cannot forget or forgive the harm the butchery and the damage that
this man inflicted on the theater
how vicious and ignorant he was as a critic etc
i just cant get on the frank rich bandwagon
even though obviously broadly we are colinear politically