[Mb-civic] Howdy ALL-Herb?

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Wed Jan 12 19:42:23 PST 2005

Howdy All,

According to some fundies, smoking 'herb' is morally wrong. Far better to use American ingenuity by practicing 'old fashioned', 'pull-yourself-up-by-your-bootstraps, take no welfare...Capatilism...by manufacturing, distributing and ingesting meth.

Here in my county of 2/3 Republican voters for Bush, meth production is a cottage industry, the highest in the Nation.

The people can be found piously waving their hands in the air, grabbing that good 'ol fashioned "christian" spirit, dressed in their cowboy boots and clutching their bibles-they jump back in their pickups after church, roar down the street, back to their mobile home/meth lab with the kids in tow, momma cooks Sunday dinner and Dad does his own kind of cooking.

Halleluja Praise The Lord, Bush is our Leader and Liberals are commie spawns of the devil!

Lyle K'ang,
~~Enterprise Insights: Advanced Tools for Business Communications!~~
http://www.SiloManagement.com
~~Information, Imagination & Musings~~
http://www.Lyve-Oasis.com

Please note: message attached