[Mb-civic] Richard-The 'A's have it!

Alexander Harper harperalexander at mail.com
Wed Jan 12 06:16:02 PST 2005

Good stuff, that (marijuana, maconha,yerba,falopa, mercaderia etc). A friend of mine here jumped out of aeroplane three years ago with a parachute strapped securely to his back but it didn't open. Result: 2 legs smashed to smithereens, infected bones etc but miraculously still alive. In the US or EU they would have amputated them immediately but here they like a challenge and they have been trying to piece them back together. He has had chronic, excruciating pain for the past three years a 61 operations under general anaesthetic. The only thing that brings relief is smoking the maconha leaf. I do not know if he had been smoking it before he jumped but in any case if any of you needed a testimonial as the medical benefits of Don Ricardo's habit I will get my friend to post it on this board.

Suerte, carajo

Al Baraka