[Mb-civic] ENOUGH ALREADY!!

Alexander Harper harperalexander at mail.com
Tue Jan 11 13:44:05 PST 2005

It was very good of Michael to put everyone in their place with DOG and GODMA and all that and I hope he has a lovely walk under the blue grey sky with his breath frosting  and the pigeon droppings floating down with the snow flakes and really I am in a terrible rush and have no time to answer/comment on anybody's mail today, which is probably a relief for you all.

Al Baraka