[Mb-civic] Self-Agrandizing? Re: To Lyle

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Mon Jan 10 20:34:27 PST 2005

Why worst...tell me on an Island where there is a pleasant blend and mixture, do we really care what your heritage is?

That's the point....of this discussion-do we really care what belief you hold on too. No! Just don't keep ramming it down our throats and I won't keep on calling you Italian, like that's supposed to be degrading or something...it's the point that counts, right?

Lyle K'ang,
~~Enterprise Insights: Advanced Tools for Business Communications!~~
http://www.SiloManagement.com
~~Information, Imagination & Musings~~
http://www.Lyve-Oasis.com

Please note: message attached