[Mb-civic] Agnostic

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Mon Jan 10 19:50:04 PST 2005

Richard,

This I know, but with sweetness comes responsibility, not a premadona in how one prepares and initiates conversation and obliges other in their discussions and points of view.

Let me try to explain. As a sorority sister who is sickened by 'seeing' the girls only act one way-everyday, like sugar sweet-I had to leave the sorority because of that falsehood.

Do you understand the picture? Of course, I'm not a sister but I've heard the stories. The point being-when the occasion calls for reality (to be real), one steps up and acts appropriately. We just can't all be sugar sweet all the time because we are deeper than that. There's a professional deamenor, a relaxed-laid back one, and an up-tight freak.
(Freaks are good-freaky is not).

Don't you agree, at least with the sorority bit?

Lyle K'ang,
~~Enterprise Insights: Advanced Tools for Business Communications!~~
http://www.SiloManagement.com
~~Information, Imagination & Musings~~
http://www.Lyve-Oasis.com

Please note: message attached