[Mb-civic] Agnostic

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Mon Jan 10 16:41:49 PST 2005

Wonderful feedback-I never said I was an aethist. If I did it was my typing not my thoughts. Though, what will round out this group is an aethist.

I believe I have all along said I am agnostic.

What other word should I use besides mean-should I say not coherent to a man I respect. I fear the discussion is not at all at the level we were trying to achieve. Discussion is discussion and not to allow my belief system into the discussion is abhorent.

To continuosly banter and crow about ducumented errors and universally agreed upon factual omissions and untruths is in my guesstamation, not only unreliable as a reverend that purports to lift those moral souls, but incromprehesible to those that fear the brain-washed spirits of the ages of incorrect history.

Yes, I correctly called him 'mean' because of his misjudgement and if I might add, calculated misjudgements because of ego and unrelenting adherence to a mind not able to shift, think in new terms or entertain universal discussions about ALL religious misnomers, beliefs and tortures upon their people. He comes across as a do-gooder and just two weeks ago he changed after dialog was shared between him, myself, Cheesburger, and Richard.

I respect him a lot-but when you wear the clothes you had better be ready to use the title properly. When you take the high road and express everything that you are and quote and equate your life, verse for verse according to the scriptures, I am not impressed at all-even Mother Teresa had more 'b---s' than this guy.

Lyle K'ang,
~~Enterprise Insights: Advanced Tools for Business Communications!~~
http://www.SiloManagement.com
~~Information, Imagination & Musings~~
http://www.Lyve-Oasis.com

Please note: message attached