[Mb-civic] Self-Agrandizing? Re: To Lyle

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jan 10 12:21:34 PST 2005

AND I HAVE A BRITISH GRANDFATHER
what coincidences
what are you doing in buenos aires?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alexander Harper
  To: mb-civic at islandlists.com
  Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 2:26 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mb-civic] Self-Agrandizing? Re: To Lyle

  Well, I do not think that I could be said to look arabic or sicilian (ask Michael). Funnily enough though, taxi drivers in Buenos Aires, where I live, always insist that I speak spanish with an italian accent and refuse to believe that I am British. So here I am, a humble and obedient servant of Her Majesty, constantly being mistaken for an Italian. I suppose there are worse things.

  Al Baraka