[Mb-civic] Who Is Self-Agrandizing? Re: To Lyle

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Sun Jan 9 23:16:48 PST 2005

Ian-stop being so disgusting-you know or should I say, I know that you and I will be in that place you call heaven-it's that simple.

If there is not a heaven and that term is then found to be erroneous, we will be where the good people are.

So, stop with the enuendos and all that- I came into this conversation because you wanted me here and asked me to be here because if you go back-you'll find that you, not me or Richard-you came into this discussion on the offensive.

I am happy-don't wish to discuss your tenets wether you believe this or that. That's for you-fine-leave it at that.

In the future, if someone makes a mistake-no matter how small, please don't feel that you have to jump in and right something. By gosh, I stated 150K for the rapture because I read it and wanted to share it. This bit was going around with Ashcroft's group. You pop in and say it's 1Billion. God, Ian-where do you get these figures. That's what I'm talking about...you offered a figure that's..come on-just a snatched figure-whom a small percentage of Evangelicals compared to the rest of the world's population believe.

What I mean about mean is just that-you never have been like this before. I have saved our correspondence and you were a much sweeter, more kind and well defined individual then-I believe though you're the same way today just a little stressed as I mentioned in another email.

I spoke about another subject- in which you quoted me incorrectly. Others got my drift and followed my discussion, but you hammered me because you thought I was saying something else. Why do you feel the need to do this? That is all.

Lyle K'ang,
~~Enterprise Insights: Advanced Tools for Business Communications!~~
http://www.SiloManagement.com
~~Information, Imagination & Musings~~
http://www.Lyve-Oasis.com

Please note: message attached