[Mb-civic] Answers Re: To Lyle

Ian ialterman at nyc.rr.com
Sun Jan 9 20:49:54 PST 2005

Lyle:

I was simply giving you (and others) an "out" with regard to the Judeo-Christian Scriptures in general.  It was not meant to be sarcastic or flip.  Sorry if it came across that way.  Such are the vagaries of the printed word, especially via e-mail without emoticons.

As for the references and questions, I don't remember seeing them.  Do you still have the e-mail and, if so, can you re-send it?  I'd be happy to ponder it, and respond if I am so led.

Peace.