[Mb-civic] To Lyle

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Sun Jan 9 20:38:05 PST 2005

eh Richard -we'll go hand in hand.
The sheep lies with the lion, they are animals and eat different foods. They belong to the same kingdom for they are animals and god's creatures.
An atheist, christian, agnostic eat different foods through worship and belong to the same kingdom of homosapiens and are god's children. How about that?

Oh, by the way-to round out this discussion we now need an aethist. We have christians, jews, mormons, agnostics, islams but lack an aethist.

Lyle K'ang,
~~Enterprise Insights: Advanced Tools for Business Communications!~~
http://www.SiloManagement.com
~~Information, Imagination & Musings~~
http://www.Lyve-Oasis.com

Please note: message attached