[Mb-civic] To Lyle

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Sun Jan 9 20:30:39 PST 2005

I was giving a ball park figure...it's no big thing bradda...when things ain't looking up...as the song goes.

Funny thing about this scripture quote-there are many scriptures that the 'churches' do not cite because it wasn't political and weakened the church, like women priests, etc. so the main churches hid or changed this stuff.

I especially like the Episcapalian (sp?) Church where 'everyone is wanted and you don't have to leave your thinking at the door'.

Lyle K'ang,
~~Enterprise Insights: Advanced Tools for Business Communications!~~
http://www.SiloManagement.com
~~Information, Imagination & Musings~~
http://www.Lyve-Oasis.com

Please note: message attached