[Mb-civic] To Lyle

Ian ialterman at nyc.rr.com
Sun Jan 9 18:52:08 PST 2005

Richard:

Blessings and...yes, peace.

Forgive me: since I was not being sarcastic about ignoring or disdaining the Scriptures (everyone is entitled to their opinion...), your comments struck me as unnecessarily "argumentative"; i.e., it seemed as though you were simply looking to be "combative."  Seeing as that is not the case (because you read my statement as sarcasm), you have my sincere apologies for my "accusatory" tone.

As for coffee, I'd like that.  Let me know what works for you.

Peace.