[Mb-civic] The Dean People

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Sun Jan 9 15:03:49 PST 2005

"You proved you have the power. Each and every one of you.

You did it. Yes, you. As an individual.

Right from the start, the "reality" was made clear to us:

You'll never get a Senator, never!

Well, they were wrong. The defeatists were wrong, the pragmatists were
wrong, the beltway insiders were wrong, the media was wrong, the Dem
"leaders" were wrong, the "premier" bloggers were
wrong, the neofascists were wrong, the professional activists were
wrong, the pundits were wrong, the columnists were wrong. They were all
wrong, wrong, wrong.

They thought the power of The People, in their sovereign capacity, was
a myth. A soothing fable for the hopelessly naive (that would be you).

You proved exactly who was being naive.

We want to thank you for standing up; for exerting your power. Every
single contact was an indispensable contribution to the power that was
successfully displayed on January 6th.

The Declaration of Intent project continues. We're just changing the
date. We'll be in touch soon with more details. But for now, enjoy your
victory."

With admiration and gratitude,
thedeanpeople

Lyle K'ang,
~~Enterprise Insights: Advanced Tools for Business Communications!~~
http://www.SiloManagement.com
~~Information, Imagination & Musings~~
http://www.Lyve-Oasis.com