[Mb-civic] A Special Canadian Woman

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Sun Jan 9 07:38:43 PST 2005

Sorry to have taken so long..... Every time I stop to check the Peltier
situation seems like there is more to do there.

Leonard is an Native American who was/is falsely convicted and
imprisoned of murdering two fbi men... I am sending a web site
(shortened for folks like you to explain) that I created and Leonards
official web site which tells every detail but of course is very long
since this has been going on for almost 30 years.

Check it out he has many many people famous and regular folks supporting
him.

peace,
barbara
My site:....