[Mb-civic] 150K Re: Don't Be Left Behind

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Sat Jan 8 18:21:27 PST 2005

If I correctly recall that number of snatched persons during the rapture is supposed to be about a mere 150,000.

Go for it-and when it passes and you're all here with me we'll light a fire and roast marshmellows. How about that?

One more fact, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormons)  has some in their midst believing that the Jews will again have to do blood sacrifices in that temple you speak of.

The have a blood debt to payoff. Anyway, it does not make sense just as many in the Mormon church believe that blacks have the mark of Cain because they were not valiant in the pre-existence. How about that?

Stuff like that comes from man. Man is such a tortured soul when in the wrong circles or is it the 'right' circles. Let's make things up so we can get best sellers or is this the hot topic to capitalize on?

Lyle K'ang,
~~Enterprise Insights: Advanced Tools for Business Communications!~~
http://www.SiloManagement.com
~~Information, Imagination & Musings~~
http://www.Lyve-Oasis.com

Please note: message attached