[Mb-civic] The Loving Jew Re: To Al Baraka

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Fri Jan 7 21:07:54 PST 2005

I am all of you-we are one>> I believe that I am an agnostic because I have experienced every main-line religion on this earth today. I took the time to examine them all.

One thing though, Why are we so stead-fast to claim and believe that a PERSON or BEING is over us? Doesn't that sound rather peculiar?

Why are we bent on living through faith, believing on a vertical structure? Ever looked at a perhaps horizontal structure?

If this is the end of our discussion and through habit, we do not offer any new research or advise but the same...then how can I call you as being like a GOD? How can I 'see' you as being ALL-POWERFUL when you offer no hope-real hope? But I am a fool aren’t I because you are reading the Koran because of hope.

What if we together can raise the conscious universal mind, together? Isn’t that a form of being horizontal. What if there is ONLY you and I-and we must heal the world together? Can we do it? Do we give up?  How do we begin at that level?

March on---it's right over there. Call out loud when you find it-I'd like to examine it also for authenticity. Oh! you shrivel, you cower, you of all people now know that you do have the powers to divine, to heal, to 'see', to become or be a 'seer' and yet you do not believe in your fellow...do you believe in yourself?

Come now-it's right over there...don't listen to the 'noise', they mean well, but just can't let loose-to bad, so sad.

God is everywhere-God is there, God is right here-right inside my center, right here. It's inside of you too.

Feel it-meditate on it...Oh! Don't underestimate your calling...you are called because we need prophets to heal, to divine, and to right the way from dead-enders.

Yes, it's serious. You cannot let the world go...you must stand up and proclaim out loud, that there is a WONDERFUL FLOWER within you and your soul and today you are born. Live-for you must go out and ask people today, 'how are they doing'? 'how are they getting by'? 'can I help you today?'

 Please don't embarrass yourself by preaching a religion. That's out-come on-if you do you will be called back and you will have to re-visit these steps again. It's over and over again - until we all get it right.

I'm not preaching a religion, I'm discussing my experiences with you. I have seen and I have done what I was called to do-simply.

You are doing the same today. Thank you.

Lyle K'ang,
~~Enterprise Insights: Advanced Tools for Business Communications!~~
http://www.SiloManagement.com
~~Information, Imagination & Musings~~
http://www.Lyve-Oasis.com

Please note: message attached