[Mb-civic] i think michael is right

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Fri Jan 7 11:26:15 PST 2005

Everyone on the political scene in both parties is gravitating towards a sort of right wing light; eg nelson rockefeller ( who we always loved in new york state passionately although i cant tell you why eg im an arch liberal; but we all still love " rocky " here; curious and curiouser )

I say though if they repeal the laws on foreign people becoming president then they also have to repeal the " get roosevelt in his grave ammendement " and then if they run arnold; well run clinton again and again until he drops;
and then hillary can be elenor like she always wanted to;
works for everyone

always thinking
richard haase