[Mb-civic] To Al Baraka

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Wed Jan 5 14:04:50 PST 2005

We have used God, Country and Apple Pie (mother, father, brother, sister). Now many will use Jesus.

Training troops to go to battle; Drill instructors are excellent pschologists and use what they think will sustain you.

Or, on the other hand...we call Allah, the Benovolent One-to mow down our enemies. No difference.

Do you see the similarities here...the human experience. Same all the way across the board.

Better to use that power which we have always known that we possess to call on each of our own persuasion, whether it be the Ground, the Heavens, the Invisible Forces, The Teachers, to snuff out the thoughts of warring to promulgate a Peaceful rein.

Peace takes Real Men and Power to shape its outcome. It's not pretty, it's not glamorous work, but 'The Teachers' have called upon the blessed goodness of Peace as the antidote to ignorance, and arrogance.

Things you already know...

Lyle K'ang,
~~Enterprise Insights: Advanced Tools for Business Communications!~~
http://www.SiloManagement.com
~~Information, Imagination & Musings~~
http://www.Lyve-Oasis.com

Please note: message attached