Wonderful...Re: [Mb-civic] To Al Baraka

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Wed Jan 5 13:49:23 PST 2005

Wonderful words...however, it is the fundamentalists, that are now poisoning the rivers of humanity in this country. These are the ones who do not want us to be 'free'. Their shallow truths' kills the spirit through intimidation, and acts of thoughtlessness, ego and fear.

This is the enemy and unless we struggle to right its direction, battle to stop its movement as activists, we become in essence, sheep-no better, no wiser and deserve to live the rest of our days as the down-trodden, unwise followers of Christ's true spirit of deliverance.

At that moment of realizing a personal awakening, an epiphany, a sense of enlightenment, not total enlightenment but a 'sense', it is at that moment which the brotherhood of man can call, Church. No more, nor less.

...because we are shackled with human cloth, it is not possible to sustain that "Church", thereby enacting meditative practices to those witnesses to center thought, to hopefully gain back that 'sense', thereby realizing and participating once again in the "Church of Man."

It is a marvelous work and wonder, you and I and what we can accomplish.

How wonderful the Spirit which enlightens, moves and teaches. I believe this is what Jesus had in mind when he 'thought' of brotherly love.

Lyle K'ang,
~~Enterprise Insights: Advanced Tools for Business Communications!~~
http://www.SiloManagement.com
~~Information, Imagination & Musings~~
http://www.Lyve-Oasis.com

Please note: message attached