[Mb-civic] Or this..

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Wed Jan 5 10:15:37 PST 2005

A-W-E-S-O-M-E words Lyle.... thank you and hopefully you sent it in....

peace,
barbara
>From: "Lyle K'ang" <lyve at netzero.com>
>Date: Tue, Jan 4, 2005, 11:30pm (EST+5)
>To: mb-civic at islandlists.com
>Subject: Re: [Mb-civic] Or this..

"Really Senators we are all complicated human beings but to harm even
another with torture, to outsource the process, is even more hideous and
inhuman!

It takes great minds to understand these human details.

Which do we prefer to call upon-the brute beast of injustice or the
thinking, noble and visionary human?

Senators, we have miles to go to reach the mountain-do not short change
humanity with playful toys of torture that hurt-we need each other, our
collective minds, our hearts towards peace and not muddy the vision with
muck, insanity and greed.

Thank you-renounce this man today!!!"

Lyle K'ang
910 S. 25th Avenue
Yakima, WA. 98902-4117
253-347-1699
Lyle K'ang,

~~Enterprise Insights: Advanced Tools for Business Communications!~~
http://www.SiloManagement.com

~~Information, Imagination & Musings~~
http://www.Lyve-Oasis.com