[Mb-civic] Tell others to sign the Declaration Against Torture

Info at actforchange.com Info at actforchange.com
Tue Jan 4 13:27:31 PST 2005

Thank you for signing the petition calling on Alberto Gonzales, nominee for chief law enforcement officer of the United States, members of the U.S. Senate, and other responsible government officials, to sign the Declaration Against Torture, unequivocally renouncing all forms of torture and abuse as instruments of American policy.

We can't win this campaign without a little help from our friends.  Please pass along the message below to your friends and family members.  Together, we are making a difference.
Dear friend,

I just signed a petition calling on Alberto Gonzales, nominee for chief law enforcement officer of the United States, members of the U.S. Senate, and other responsible government officials, to sign the Declaration Against Torture, unequivocally renouncing all forms of torture and abuse as instruments of American policy.  I hope you will sign it, too.

Please click here to sign the petition:
http://www.workingforchange.com/activism/petition.cfm?itemid=18313

Thank you.

P.S.  Please forward this message to anyone that you know who might be interested