[Mb-civic] Jeb Bush Arrives In Tsunami Devastated Countries

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Mon Jan 3 21:18:09 PST 2005

Jeb Bush Arrives In Tsunami Devastated Countries

Nope, sorry, no website, I'm sure it's out there on some news site.  I was
just sitting in my shop listening to NPR which sounds like someone from
1800's England or something have "taken it over"? now, and they were
talking about Colin Powell arriving in the Tsunami devastated countries and
that he had Jeb Bush in tow there with him.

No biggie.  It just struck me as funny though and I began to laugh.  Why on
Earth out of all people in America one could choose would the President's
brother be sent to a place of utter devastation to "help"? when he can't
even run Florida properly I thought to myself.

I realize that the vast streams of compassion run through the entire Bush
family about as deep as the fluid in a toilet which has had the water
turned off and is being repaired, but I really didn't think Jeb would have
been a better choice as devastation compassionate co-manager/observer than
the Bush twins would have.

I'm surprised Jeb didn't just leave Colin Powell at home and take Katherine
Harris instead then they could have just called the entire relief effort
off and we would have saved a ton of money which could have been used to
grease the wheels to fix the Presidential election in 2008.

Oh well, I learn something new every day.

Cheeseburger

- "Go fly a kite..."  (The English to Benjamin Franklin)