[Mb-civic] Ian Re: To Al Baraka

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Mon Jan 3 19:33:32 PST 2005

If I may add a tidbit here.

That's the problem with the North American continent-it's so far behind in UNDERSTANDING and yet many times they were witness to great wonders and miracles.

Hell, they even killed those miracles with chicken pox infested blankets. Never forget to go back and reexamine what they (we-humans) have done in the name of someone whom we are supposed to re-vier.

On a very small island in Hawaii we listened and participated in ALL kinds of prayers given by Japanese (not necessarily Buddhists), Indonesian's, Hawaiian's, Catholics, Mormons, Chinese, Barabados religions and more...[tongues spoke & all understood]

We ALL understood the prayers and thanked each other for attending some outing and had a great time. I witnessed a community that shared in its belief that ALL MEN are created equal. YOU don't need Christianity to understand this...it's simple, it's basic, it's the brotherhood of man. Heck-have you seen HAIR or smoked any pot, been privy to spacial abstraction?

It's not at all complicated. Man is trying to complicate and scare you-just like the 'other' religious fanatics throughout the history of ALL churches, especially the Catholics and right now an ever-festering boil labeled as Evangelicals.

North America-especially the U.S. has an identity problem, therefore threatens, bullies, bombs, kills, maims those that do not listen to their message of Christianity which by the way is a smoke screen.

The identity makers today connect to pure greed and power. Christ is no where, they could care less for Jesus. These men in power are insecure and lack the basic skills to love mankind.

The supporters of Jesus are small in numbers in the U.S. when compared to 'other' religions. Christianity is losing ground, and so is the 'white race'. It is losing head count to the minority Spanish speaking populace that is growing so fast-the only thing that the 'Christian' believers and 'white' followers can do is hate, lie, and purport to know the truth. Unfortuanetly, the missionaries went to Mexico in a fervor some hundred years or so ago.

This is happening 'big' time where I live and if you don't get active and start preaching 'Universitality' and 'Belief for ALL Religions', you too will fall into the same trap, struggling and being defensive about your Jesus or God or Allah.

We are ALL the same-There is ONE GOD or ENERGY and that's it...

Stop already with the Jesus bit-have you forgotten that Buddha said Jesus was a great teacher as Jesus came through the ice wall in Tibet where they were all seated. ALL religious leaders met there and agreed at that time that Jesus was being called and that the other leaders were already assembled and humbled. They then agreed to go back out and preach brotherly love because Jesus was called to act in a different manner. [Masters of the Far East series]

The ten commandments never came down from the mount. God in heaven is smart - he could of said a couple of commandments and we would have gotten it-like 'thou shall not kill'. That's it-all the others are trash from man, too complicated for pagans to understand as these were the early recipients.

Let's get a life together and stop separating our ONENESS with proven falsehoods, fear, denial, and arrogance. [Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ] & [Carlos Casteneda series].

...Many more books by many of our wisest.

Lyle K'ang,
~~Enterprise Insights: Advanced Tools for Business Communications!~~
http://www.SiloManagement.com
~~Information, Imagination & Musings~~
http://www.Lyve-Oasis.com

Please note: message attached