[Mb-civic] Well done Sandra, hats off !

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 3 16:01:50 PST 2005

Sandra Bullock steps up to the plate again, my hat is off to her, well done!

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=2329&u=/afp/20050103/ennew_afp/asiaquakeusaid_050103175950&printer=1

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=380695

I'm watching Dan Rather right now in Sri Lanka, and yes he has said that America is trying to capitalize on the aid opportunity.
Bush's administration is going all out to appease the Muslim communities, because of Iraq etc.......

The politics are very disappointing, the gift of help is appreciated!

Later H

Now, why cannot this aid be given to Dafur(sp) in the Sudan, where over "500,000 +" peoples have died this year? No oil, like Indonesia, no political gain? Not $$$ media !

PS if you get a chance see the movie "Hotel Rawanda" another issue ignorned by the world because of no relief gain........