[Mb-civic] Jimi and Judi Interviewed by The State

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sun Feb 27 01:30:10 PST 2005

Jimi and Judi Interviewed by The State

"I'm kind of nervous about this interview, Jimi..."
"Yeah, me too..."
"Should we say what we feel or what Uncle Cheeseburger told us to say..?"
"What Uncle Cheeseburger said, and remember, no talking if they leave the
room, everything's bugged..."
"Ok..."
"Ok..."
<knock knock>
"Why, yes, Jimi and Judi, sit down and we will begin the interview..."
"Thank you, Dr. Persit..."
"Allright, we begin...  Jimi, how do you feel about how things are going in
the world today..?"
"Well, there was a unicorn, and the unicorn kissed a butterfly, and the
butterfly turned into a rabbit, and the rabbit..."
"Allright, and now you, Judi, how do you feel about the richest one percent
of Americans getting the highest deductions while they cut back on social
programs, destroy the ecosystem, and put Social Security into McDonald's
beefsteaks stock or something on Wall Street...?"
"Ok, and then the rabbit kissed a frog, and the frog turned into a rainbow,
and the rainbow floated over a pond, and the pond..."
"Allright, and now, Jimi, how do you feel about this picture of an Iraqi boy
with his head blown in half...?"
"Yeah, and then the pond yawned and turned into a sparrow, and the sparrow
flew and flew and flew over the cornfields and landed on a scarecrow, and
kissed the scarecrow, and then the scarecrow..."
"Allright, and Judi, how do you feel about being pulled into a war that cost
and is still costing so many lives, based on the now proven false premise
that some guy over in Iraq was in with bin-Laden, and the lie that Hussein
was going to even possibly attack America with nuclear weapons using their
missile distance of 2 and a half miles between northern and southern no-fly
zones we were enforcing with the highest technological weaponry the entire
earth has ever seen...?"
"Ok, and then the scarecrow turned into a turtle, and the turtle kissed a
daisy, and the daisy turned into a pumpkin, and the pumpkin.."
"Allright, and now, Jimi, how do you feel about the media being complicit in
this and apparently even worse crimes, and the corporate stranglehold that
appears to have control over almost every facet of our government at this
time, and things like Pentagon cable TV, and video games named "Army
whatever" aimed at kids 13 to 24 years old that teach you how to really be
in the army, kill, whatever, that has a button you can click on in the
corner that will allow you to go directly to a military enlistment
website...?"
"Yeah, and so then the pumpkin hopped out of the cornfield, and kissed a
teddy bear, and the teddy bear turned into a sweet potato, and it kissed a
squirrel, and the squirrel hopped away, and then the squirrel..."
"Allright, allright, that's fine, wait here one moment...  Allright, I'm
back, extend your arms please..."
<Bzzzt.....     Bzzzzt........>
"Allright, you are the best Americans I have met in a long time, your glow
in the dark imbedded arm numbers are renewed for one more year.  Thank you
for coming to the Center.  We love you..."
"Thank you, Dr. Persit..."

<click, turn, slam, walk walk walk walk....>

"Ok, we're far enough away..."
"Whew, finally..."
"Uncle Cheeseburger is a f*ckin' genius, ain't he..?"
"I told you..."
"Yeah, but he's so weird sometimes..."
"That's just part of his brain burned out, pay it no mind..."
"So, then, it's true, *those* people in there in that room are zombies,
aren't they..?"
"Yes, yes they are..."
"They've been taken over by something or something or whatever then...?"
"Yes, yes they have..."
"And, then, so *we* are the actually still living real beings here..."
"Yes, yes, now you are catching on..."
"They don't like us, do they...?"
"No, no they don't...."
"I was scared..."
"Me too..."
"I'm glad I'm one of the living ones..."
"Yeah, me too..."
"Uncle Cheeseburger is a f*cking genius..."
"Yeah, I know..."

"Oh, wow, look, a cricket...!!"
"Oh, wow, how so cool...!!"
"Let's take it home and have Uncle Cheeseburger make a little cage for
it..."
"Ok..."
"Ok......

"I'm cold..."