[Mb-civic] Judge sets date to remove tube

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Feb 26 08:32:10 PST 2005

Richard

My mother used to say "where there is life there is hope" I can see though when someone is truely in a vegetative state with no brain function where "pulling the plug" is probably the best thing to do but that is not the case at all with her   Also from what I understand the abuse allagations against the husband have never been fully examined especially the night she feel into this "semi coma". If they do decide to pull the plug to let her starve to death that is barbaric & obscene the least they can do is give her a lethal injection & get it over with.

Peace
Robin