[Mb-civic] Re: The Church Of Bush: American Taxes Funding Religious Schools

Rhaerther at aol.com Rhaerther at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 19:18:36 PST 2005

Cheeseburger, be glad you don't live in this state and watch this fucking
idiot destroy our public schools through such concepts as the FCAT - teach
children to take standardized tests, not to think, and privatize basic services
such as the state payroll system at a "savings" that incurs consistent late and
 screwed up paychecks, but hey as state employees why should they expect to
be paid properly and timely by a private company, and make sure vouchers are
available to support children attending private, mainly religious schools, at
taxpayer and the public school system expense.

Yep.  A family of geniuses.  At deception, lies,  irresponsibility, and
treason.  If only the Feds had the balls to put the  original asshole in prison for
treason for trading with the enemy as he  deserved.  And Neil for his
Silverado fuck-up, Sr. Shrub for negotiating  with Arafat to keep the hostages held
in Iran, the list goes on.

Gee, do I seem biased against this fucking family of fools?  Does it  show?

Richard Haerther