[Mb-civic] Emailing: story - IRA shoots itslef in the foot.

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu Feb 24 14:43:54 PST 2005

Re:  Emailing: story - IRA shoots itslef in the foot.

This a quickie.  Since there was no story but just more attached objs, gifs,
etcs, I will make a story up and guess.

This must relate to the IRA being accused by England of robbing $50 million
from a bank over there or something, therefore it has "shot itself in the
foot" politically.  However, I'm just guessing.

Without going into the entire history of England vs Ireland, of which I only
have a few pieces of the story here and there in my cluttered uneducated
mind, I simply cannot remember who I dislike more, the IRA which might have
robbed a few banks and killed a few people (no, I can't absolve them for
that), or the Government of England which has held Ireland under tyranny for
as long as I can remember, used everything from murder squads, rape,
extortion, and you name it, seized any property of anyone they ever wanted,
left people to die up there during the potato famines, forced men women and
children either into labor camps, or just left them to die by the side of
the road, then partitioned off Northern Ireland so they could keep it "In
The English Family", as they supported the murder of anyone and anything
that opposed such continuing Empire Building on the part of England,
Britain, UK, whatever one wishes to call a country that had at one time
basically "conquered the world" to a great extent and either enslaved,
crippled, or murdered anyone who got in their way, including some little
place called America.

Of course, all my above facts are done strictly from memory and I'm sure
some might be lacking and someone might be able to fill in the blanks.

But the Fact remains that today, in the 21st Century, after all the PURE
BULLSH*T that England has pulled off at the BLOODY expense of just about the
entire planet during their hey-day of "We Are Gods, We Own Earth" period,
and continuing on through even Today, to hear ENGLAND squeak up about just
about anything about ANYONE ELSE ON EARTH doing anything "bad, harmful,
illegal, indecent, or murderous" remains nothing short than the blessed by
God Himself absolute HEIGHT of Ultimate Hypocrisy.

Over all these Centuries, after all the countries, people, men women and
children they have desecrated, obliterated, corrupted, destroyed, raped,
murdered, and simply left to die by the side of the road, it still surprises
me that they are even allowed the dignity of retaining the title of being a
"Country" on the face of the Planet Earth.

Much less one that retains the actual global status of "Highly Respected
Democracy".

If Americans are in "Dream Land", then the English remain in nothing short
of the most hypocritical "Nightmare World" this galaxy has ever seen.

While the actual *Peoples* of a Nation do not necessarily reflect the crimes
of its Leadership or Government, the English have been conditioned to hate
the IRA, murderous or not, as a "Terrorist Organization", rather than see
them in the light of "Freedom Fighters", from which they first sprang in
opposition to England's ongoing murder spree, real estate confiscations,
offshore oil drilling off the northern coast, and etc, in Ireland.

When I lived in LA, a long time ago, I remember having a conversation with 2
English ladies.  They remarked during the conversation and frowned the
phrase "Those filthy Irish people!!  Useless vermin!!".  I asked them what
they meant, and they replied "They have their own murder squad, the IRA, the
entire Irish have no moral structure whatsoever!!".  When I tried to relate
to them some of The Crimes Of Britain against not only The Irish People but
against the world, they would not have any of it.  They put their hands on
their ears, began singing "God Save The Qu*en" or something loudly so they
could not hear my words, and walked away down the hallway.

It was like trying to relate the worth of Native American Indians to someone
named General George Armstrong Custer.

Mass brainwashing of a country's population at its finest.

I have the greatest respect for all kinds of countries in this world, and
their peoples, including even England, however, my patience with Governments
who murder for pleasure and profit and then point their fingers and use the
international air waves to cement their points while exonerating themselves
from any and all crimes now, then, and forever throughout the future and
history, still makes me want to barf.

End of England Out Of Ireland Rant.

Cheeseburger

- No, children, the cheeseburger was NOT invented in England.  Nor was
pizza.  And no, we still do NOT have to sing "God Save The Queen" each time
we eat a meal.  Those days are over.  At least as far as we know, unless, of
course, you live in either Ireland or The Middle East....