[Mb-civic] The Church Of Bush: American Taxes Funding Religious Schools

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu Feb 24 08:46:25 PST 2005

The Church Of Bush:  American Taxes Funding Religious Schools

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/wire/sns-ap-florida-vouchers,0,7837251.story?coll=sns-ap-nationworld-headlines

This story is about Jeb Bush down in Florida sitting there still saying
stuff basically like "Constitutions?  Laws?  What constitutions?  What laws?
Quaint irrelevancies.  I'll do whatever I want."

The blatant arrogance of The New World Order continues to almost amaze me.

I just continue to remember the Fact that a Majority of Americans either
never knew, will never know, or have already forgotten that these clods'
grandfather was brought up on Federal charges for selling weapons to and
laundering money for some little quaint irrelevant man named Adolph Hitler
during World War II.

It still remains hard for me to fathom that people who descended from scum
like that now sit at the head of the entire country.

And still operate in the exact manner their ancestors did.

It is now so easy to see why Mussolini clones like Alberto Gonzales now head
the Department of Justice, and all other Departments, over all Americans.

The New World Order moves steadily along dragging us kicking and screaming
back into the pits of hell from which it was spawned.

I want my money back.