[Mb-civic] Can't Open This Message

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Wed Feb 23 19:05:10 PST 2005

Re:  Can't Open This Message

I can't open lots of posts from lots of people on Civic.  I can't open
anything sent as an "attachment", nothing with the suffix of ".obj", ".gif",
".jpg", ".html", and on down the line.  Sorry to have to continue to sit
here and *mildly and politely* b*tch about it, but it means I, for one,
continue to miss out on stories I might like to very much read.  I don't
really know why, or rather *how* people send posts as "attachments" from
their mailers to Civic to begin with.  In the midst of someone figuring it
all out, hehe, I can only request that somewhere in the Main Body of a post
(not in something one "attaches" which I can't read anyway) they put the
website address of the story somewhere so I can at least find my way to it
eventually.

Thanks and lots of sloppy kisses with my giant tongue the aliens implanted
in me when they kidnapped me to their ship.

:|

Cheeseburger

- "Anal probing..?  I have no idea what you're talking about, man.  These
guys were tall, had two heads, glowed in the dark, and were *Oral*, dude...
See..?  <mouth opens, giant tongue flops out>  Other than that, the only
thing I can remember is that they had a Coca Cola sponsorship banner on the
side of their craft......."