[Mb-civic] Bush trying to force his willupon Canada

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 20 16:50:56 PST 2005

Bush has chided the official opposition party in Canada for not supporting is missile program.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Politics/2005/02/20/937034-cp.html

Yankee, go home and stay home.......

The majority of Canadians do not support this current administrations doctrines.

Later H

PS It is a myth, that America protects Canada, the last time Canada was invaded it was by Americans...... so please do not say we are riding on your coat tails... we do not have the enemies America has. Per Capita, we pull our weight and more...., our only fear is Americans wanting our natural resources to fuel their own economy and defending ourselves from their pollution of our environment!!!

Later again!!