[Mb-civic] Re: Editorial: Time for an Accounting

Rhaerther at aol.com Rhaerther at aol.com
Sun Feb 20 11:34:11 PST 2005

This administration doesn't seem to take history into account when planning
their actions.  I would not be surprised if several of these clowns find
themselves on trial in international court, even in absentia, especially if
Americans would look through the propaganda sanctioned by the Shrub and his
handlers and work towards electing leaders that will work  together.  I would
support a new administration that would let  the Shrub and the neoCONS take their
lumps.

Richard Haerther
OPINION | February 19, 2005

Editorial: Time for an  Accounting

The time is not past for a full investigation of the  illegal detention and
torture of  prisoners.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/19/opinion/19sat1.html?ex=1109480400&en=50b1d12
7ebf49eb8&ei=5070