[Mb-civic] CIVIC LIST-MAJOR CHANGES

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Sat Feb 19 15:29:17 PST 2005

    Next week we are starting some major changes. We will have an editorial
board. A group of subscribers are each taking on one or more of the
publications the Civic List. It has been from these publications and some
others I have been posting.
    As these Editors come from many countries and continents they should
supply an interesting mix. We will try this for a month and see how it works
out.
    Frequently I have asked that if you are not interested in receiving
these articles please advise us so we can take you off the list. The last
thing we want is to cause clutter on your email.

    Peace and Love,
    Michael
-- Never doubt that a group of thoughtful, committed
citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only
thing that ever has.   Margaret Mead