[Mb-civic] Take Action on Democrats.org

michael at michaelbutler.com michael at michaelbutler.com
Fri Feb 18 18:30:44 PST 2005

michael butler <michael at michaelbutler.com> has asked the Democratic Party to tell you about the following action center on Democrats.org.

Governor Dean's Plan for the Future of the Democratic Party

Show Up! Never concede a single state, county, district, or voter. Build a truly national party that wages a permanent campaign in all 50 states.

Strengthen State Parties and the Grassroots. Better integrate state and national party operations and support Democrats organizing in local communities.

Focus on Our Core Values. Articulate core Democratic values strongly and clearly, and show people how our agenda for reform reflects those values.

Take Advantage of Cutting-Edge Technologies. Leverage the Internet and cutting-edge technologies to better organize, empower, and communicate with people.

Train Tomorrow's Leaders. Strengthen our leadership institutes so we can recruit new talent, cultivate new leaders, and elect Democrats at every level of office.

Sign our pledge below and tell us in the comments section what we can do to build the party in your community. We'll deliver your remarks to Governor Dean.

Click here to take action today!

http://www.democrats.org/action/200502150001.html?psc=taf

michael butler <michael at michaelbutler.com>'s comments:

You may be interested.