Fw: [Mb-civic] cheeseburger et al

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Feb 13 13:24:17 PST 2005

Hey Cheeseberger I am just catching uo to past conversations, you said  something like "simple calm breathing can change your outlook" & you know I totally agree with that call it yoga ,Zen or whatever. When one becomes "centered" with breathing all stress seems temporally "void" We all seek inner peace in are on way & breathing seems to be the key. Sometimes when I am uptight for whatever reason I will try to center myseff with breathing I learnerd this process form Tom O'horgan & Danny Sullivan ( his assisstant) for stage fright . Some times when I you catch a deep breathe while in an anxious moment ( my spell check is not working)  for whatever reason I let it out slowly & can actually feel the tips of my finders & toes pulse , it is a shortlived mini nervana.  I also feel that faith has alot to play in the eqasion whether it faith in oneself or a spritual.

Peace
Robin

Peace