[Mb-civic] The ET Artifacts Un-Coverup Mission

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sat Feb 12 06:21:34 PST 2005

The ET Artifacts Un-Coverup Mission

http://www.enterprisemission.com/

Interesting site.  Factual?  Dunno.  Fascinating photographs however.

I found this site as I accidentally tuned my radio to something called Coast
To Coast, and they were talking about the Hubble Observatory going to be
thrown in the garbage or something and that there had not even been an
investigation into whether the mirrors were intact or not, or had spread
disinformation that they weren't.

Oh well, hehe, maybe these guys are just paranoid.  :|    (You tell me.)

A main observation of theirs appears to be that the entire space missions,
of any country, are all in cahoots, and they have apparently discovered
various things on other planets indicating past or present life, and other
things, and are doing their best to withhold it from people here on earth.

I thought we just covered things up here on Earth, lol, go figure they would
extend their mischief to the Stars.